How to recognize the best PC RPG

You are one of those people, who love to play RPG games? I too am one of them, and I know how it is difficult to find the good game. Yes, they are all role-playing games, but there is so much difference between each of them. Now I'll show you witch are the key ingredients that make a RPG game better.

Some like the motor graph, others - the character development system or the combat system. Well, the truth is - what are the key ingredients in the formula named best RPG for PC!

Why the beautiful graphics are supported?

I'll try to answer. Many fans of games of role of dream to escape from our world to another, where can do magical things. They want to feel the freedom of this fantasy world with no need to make things, relevant to real life. If you are one of these people - and then you must definitely place the graphic ingredient to your best PC RPG mix.

Like the character development? I mean when gain you experience, raise the level and choose skills. For example, I'm a very small girl (not strong at all), but I like to play a female barbarian with a maximum strength and powerful blow. I must confess that the Kingdom of beautiful fantasy is not sufficient for me. I feel like a stronger girl in the world. Some of us can say that brute force is nothing compared to the skills of the murderer.

It depends only on what you are looking for.

Do you like games such as Baldur Gate, Diablo or Neverwinter Nights - where the combat system is the point of click, or you prefer games like two worlds - where you can take more action to perform special shots or attacks? And what of the combination of these two styles - as The Witcher. It depends on what you want more action or strategy more. Personally, I prefer the types of battle of strategy and I love the old Might and Magic series, where the battle is turn - based. If you want to play as a Mage or wizard and then the fight will be very different. Unfortunately, the spells and manuscripts are not one of the things that my favorites to discuss.

So when you decide to play a new RPG game, first you need to answer the question: "what exactly I'm looking"? It is the magnificent world fantasy (chart), or feel stronger (character development), or simply to fight someone (combat system). Even if you do not know the correct answer, you will be closer to the best RPG PC game for you.

1 comment:

  1. Very informative and well written post! Quite interesting and nice topic chosen for the post.

    HP - Pavilion 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...