The choice of the best Flight Simulator

I do not count my self as a fan of game simulators. But I think that many of us early childhood would be as a pilot. We've always imagined an aircraft flight, perhaps a war aircraft or just a simple Cessna. Then, when I choose a simulation game, I prefer to play Flight Simulator, that another simulation games. Rush the feeling when fight you dogs fight, or a simple theft and labourers some aerobatic aircraft are great, isn't it? Because not many of us will be a real driver, a flight simulation game is the best choice now to realize our dream of flying.

But before you buy simulation game, here are some tips how to choose the best for you:

1 Material: You must know your hardware specification before buying it. Several times, I've lived purchase games without knowing my computer hardware specification and it ended in my drawer, just to wait, I am upgrading my old computer. Hope it does happen to you. If you are not sure about your computer hardware specifications, it is preferable to have a little help from one of your friends who know better to obtain this information. Or ask the store where you buy the computer to resolve this problem. Then, when you choose a simulation game, your hardware must meet the minimum hardware requirements for the game.

2 OS: you need to know what operating system (OS) that you used, either a Microsoft Mac OS, Linux, etc. It must also meet the requirements of bone of the game. Not all games runs in any PC, when my friend bought a set of Mac OS. It does not understand that it use Microsoft Windows, the funny thing is he argued with the customer more than an hour to discover on this issue of the bone.

3. Recommendations: Nothing can beat the customer experience, if your friends already purchased a game, ask about their experiences. You can get recommendations not only your close friend, but also in a Games Forum, compares their suggestions. Or simply start a thread, ask questions about the best Flight Simulator game.

4 Compare the characteristics: after narrowed down some choices with recommendations, compare features, such as: how many types of aircraft, support, licensing, etc.

5 Bonus: There are many digital now vendors; in the internet some of them sell the same product. The differences are generally 2 things. One is the price, and the second is bonus. Just choose the best offer you can get. Sometimes, you can buy flight simulators in more than one at a reduced price! So be patient comparing!

2 comments:

  1. flight simulator
    Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was also looking for it, And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him. So I should thank you for the free lunch I got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative and well written post! Quite interesting and nice topic chosen for the post.

    HP - ENVY 15.6" Laptop - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Silver

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...